SHYAMSUNDAR , BURDWAN
General Guidelines for Admission, 2017 – 2018 (On Merit Basis)
Read and follow strictly the following guidelines before online form fill up. A candidate’s candidature will be cancelled if any wrong information is detected during the process of admission.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BEFORE STARTING TO REGISTER
1. H.S. or equivalent marks sheet
2. Madhyamik or equivalent Marks-sheet
3. Scanned copy (Size - 50kb or less) passport size photo & Signature (Size - 30 kb or less).
4. Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking (Payment by Online Mode Only)
1. As instructed by Higher Education department all admission activities will be strictly online for 2017-18 academic session.
2. A candidate who qualified HS or equivalent examination in 2017 or 2016 or 2015 or 2014 (or as instructed by B.U.) will be able to participate in the admission process for 2017-18 academic session.
3. For admission please visit www.syamsundarcollege.ac.in and follow the link, instructions and notifications carefully.
4. Please enter all data in the respective fields very carefully and correctly. Any incorrect or false entry will lead to cancellation of admission at any point of detection.
5. The admission criteria of “The University of Burdwan” for admission to in Honours and General subjects will be strictly followed.
6. Registration fees for online admission will be Rs. – 250/- plus admissible charges of the concerned bank.
7. A candidate have to register first as Arts/Commerce/Science “Pass” category and then will be provided with a chance to select maximum 5 Hons. Subjects at a time according to his/her eligibility
8. A candidate will be able to select Subjects category wise i.e. – Subjects of Arts, Science & Commerce will have to be selected separately based on criteria as mentioned in point no. -7.
9. Candidates opting for cash deposit through bank chalan, have to complete the cash deposit process within 24 hours. Failing which their registration may be cancelled.
10. Candidates opting for cash deposit through bank chalan on 31/06/2016, have to complete the cash deposit process by 31/06/16 (within Banking hours). Failing which their registration will be cancelled.
11. The candidates, whose names will appear on the merit list will be intimated through SMS for admission by online process.
12. For further updates and other informations follow the college website regularly.
INSTRUCTION FOR ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Once you have filled all the date in the stipulated boxes and provided with system generated unique ID and PIN of your choice, “pay now” button will be visible.
2. Select “cash payment”/ “online payment” option according to your preference.
3. You will be redirected to “PAYMENT GATEWAY” page.
4. Read the terms and conditions of bank and click on the box at the bottom for accepting all terms and conditions.
5. Select “Payment category” (At the time of registration – “Registration fees” and at the time of admission – “Admission fees”).
6. Fill the required fields and click on the “Submit” button.
7. An e-receipt will be delivered with specific number. Keep this for next steps.
INSTRUCTION FOR REGISTERED CANDIDATES
1. Once you have successfully completed your payment procedure and got your e-receipt No. you will be able to view/modify your details till the date as mentioned in admission brochure.
2. Visit online admission portal – click on the “Candidate Login” button
3. Provide your e-receipt number in the specified box.
4. Once valid number is entered you will able to see all buttons at active state on the top of the page.
5. If required the profile data may be modified in case of any wrong entry or typographical error.
AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. Selected candidates will be intimated by SMS/e-mail for admission.
2. Process of admission will be visible at the time of login and also on the website of the college.
1. The candidates, who would like to start their classes, will be required to verify their original testimonials on stipulated dates as will be intimated on our college website.
Dates & Timing
Registration for ONLINE ADMISSION
: 02/06/2017(10 AM) – 12/06/2017(10 PM)
Publication of “Final Merit List”
First Phase of Online admission
: 18/06/2017 – 20/06/2017
Subsequent Dates for Online Admission (if required) and other details will be announced time to time on College’s website
Dates of admission and starting of classes may change under unavoidable circumstances.
Dr. Gouri Sankar Bandyopadhyay